Strictly by Appointment Only
The Reserve Vault is a high security facility which accordingly only allows access to clients within the following rules.
- Visitation to the Reserve Vault is strictly by appointment with photographic ID
Appointments can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (07) 3221 6128
- For new clients Photographic ID must be emailed to email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to your visit.
- All persons visiting the vault must be specified in the booking and will need to provide photographic ID or access will be denied.
- Persons arriving late to appointments without notifying the Vault will forfeit their appointment, same day rescheduling is not guaranteed.
- No phones or cameras are allowed in the Vault area under any circumstances.
- Fixed security systems mean neither clients, staff nor management can access the vault out of hours, without exception.
Some of this might sound a little onerous but everything we do at Reserve Vault is about providing a world class level of security. Ultimately that is what our clients want above all else and they understand certain flexibilities don’t fit with such a service.
When at the Reserve Vault clients are always accompanied by a fully qualified Security and Customer Service Officer as they visit their storage unit but given privacy when dealing with it’s contents. We always limit appointments to 2 individual clients within the vault at any one time and each with a Security and Customer Service Officer. This gives clients the assurance of having complete security and privacy on their appointed time.
We often invite clients to go and experience other so-called high security facilities to compare the level of real security and privacy that we offer.
Monday – 8.00am – 4.30pm
Tuesday – 8.00am – 4.30pm
Wednesday – 9.30am – 6.00pm
Thursday – 8.00am – 4.30pm
Friday – 8.00am – 4.00pm
Saturday – 9.00am – 12.00pm